Nicola Santarelli 1915 l Shantung in Wool, Silk & Linen “Amalfi” Blazer – Acqua Window Pane
Handmade Sartorial Blazer from our classic collection of fine tailoring.
Made entirely by hand to bespoke standards in our own small workshop in Bitonto – Bari, Italy.
An expression of tailoring elegance meets weightlessness.
- Fit: Tailored
- Craftsmanship: 50 hours of handwork by a bespoke tailor
- Entirely made by hand, including sleeves, stitching, buttons & button holes.
- Barchetta’ breast welt pocket
- Clean & natural shoulder
- Side vents
- Standard sizes available and adjustments or special orders can be made.
- Mto – follow each step of size choice in the order window
Nicola Santarelli 1915 is a third generation Pugliese tailoring house